With our experience in running government affairs operations for start-up companies, institutions, associations and non-profit organizations, we have worked with numerous federal, state and local elected officials to maximize government opportunities for growth that include:
- $43 million in four years for our clients in appropriations, grants, contracts and tax incentive packages
- $1 million in state funding for non-profit initiatives
- $100 million into the Ohio State Economic Stimulus bill in FY2009 for biomedical research
National Associations and Policy Development:
- Managed national coalition of state chapters to pass legislation through the House and Senate, including creating bipartisan strategy to introduce and move the legislation through committees and onto the floor for passage.
- Wrote testimony, legislative language, bill summaries and press releases and implemented media and grassroots mobilization campaign to engage the membership in the process.
- Planned Statehouse conferences with public officials and the Governor.
- Organized industry-specific roundtable discussions and private meetings with the White House, Senators, Members of Congress, Governors, and State and Local Public Officials.
- Initiated meetings with targeted agency Program Managers within federal departments in and outside of the Washington Beltway to make introductions of clients to decision-makers to access grants and contracts.
PR Events with Elected Officials:
- Managed Capitol Hill events on economic development with Members of Congress to provide clients with access and opportunity to influence legislation concerning their sector while raising their profile nationally.
- Organized industry days for small businesses at the Pentagon and non-profits at the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, Justice, Commerce, and Education.
- Led tours, events and receptions with elected officials to highlight the work of specific non-profits, institutions and businesses.